Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hanging with the Women of WWCC











Last night I went to dinner in Layton with some of the girls that I played college basketball with at Western Wyoming Community College. It just says something about good friends that no matter how long in between visits you can just pick up right where you left off. I have loved being their friends over the years. It was good to catch up and see where our lives have taken us since the days in the gym and our lovely Swartzy Pooh and Romo. Anyway we were celebrating Becky getting married and Becca having a baby Kjar. So nice to see everyone and they are always good for a laugh. Anyway kindof a short blog today but I will write more later.








3 comments:

  1. Yea for WWCC! I really liked that school. Good times. I'm glad you had fun with your friends and hope you're doing well. Oh, and it looks like you cute your hair...CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun night! I commented to Kels on the way home just how hilarious you are. I said that no matter what you can always make everyone laugh :) I miss our roomie days...so so fun! Good ol virgil and Romo! We definitely need to make that a monthly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun the other night. I am glad we got together. Did you get the invite to my blog? We will def have to get together again sometime soon. Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete